Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wine Clubs

So every year when we head to Napa for our annual trek, I end up joining a new wine club. I typically belong to 2-3 wine clubs each year. When I find a new one I like, I'll cancel one and join a new one. Previous clubs have included Franciscan/Mt. Veeder (which I love), Peju and Chandon. We have belonged to the Cakebread wine club for several years and that's one I intend to keep.

This year I joined the Paraduxx and Conn Creek wine clubs. Both are fabulous.

One of the benefits of a wine club is the ability to obtain wines that are not available anywhere else. If you've never belonged to a wine club but enjoy great wine, I'd encourage you to take a look at one. It's a great way to stock your wine refrigerator and always have great stuff on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment